At the Academy, students thrive in a safe and diverse community.
- 3 million dollars was received in scholarships to area high schools by 2022 graduates.
- In addition to strong academic skills, our students develop a mindset for success at an early age.
- More than half of our students are accepted to exam high schools.
- We accept early childhood vouchers.
At Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy students are encouraged to grow in their faith, knowledge and an understanding of their place in a culturally diverse world. We provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment that educates the whole child spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically. Our school community is a place where a child is challenged through the love, commitment and of our administration and faculty to develop into productive, responsible global citizens and positive young men and women who possess a love for God, of learning and of service to others.
To secure a seat in one of our classrooms:
- Complete an application online
Application must include a report card (gr. 1-8), birth certificate and health record.
- Attend an open house and schedule a visit!
- Create a FACTS account
Once the administration reviews the application, report card and screening tests a decision will be made. Acceptance letter will be mailed along with instructions to set up a FACTS account.
Questions? Please reach out to our campus principals: